Maybe I should say, “the weatha‘.”
I just arrived in the Boston area tonight (Tuesday) to speak at Grace Chapel tomorrow. And the 8-12 inches of snow we’re going to get in suburban Boston tonight has my time there at serious risk of getting cancelled.
Anyway, this post isn’t about Wednesday. It’s about Friday and Saturday!
It looks like we have once again thread the needle to fit Open Boston in between storms. (Check out the forecast!)
All that to say, if you are still thinking about coming, come on over to Open Boston this weekend. Join us on Friday and/or Saturday. We’ve got a lot of great training, friendship, encouragement, and… freebies!