Open Boston is just under THREE WEEKS AWAY and we so hope that YOU are going to join us February 6th and 7th up on the North Shore of Boston! Here are the top ten reasons why you should join us in three weeks:
10. Swag – who doesn’t like free stuff? Join us for Open Boston and we promise you, we’ll hook you up with freebies worth more than the cost to register!
9. An AWESOME Raffle – On top of the free stuff we will give to everyone, we’ll also raffle away some great prizes at the end of the conference. Our sponsors in the past have given out conference registrations, year-long curriculums, tickets to our annual Youth Worker Recharge, and more!
8. FREE Dinner on Friday Night – who’s going to complain about a free meal…from Panera Bread too. Yum!
7. FREE Lunch on Saturday Too! – Yup, included in the registration cost is a second meal for the weekend! And Gordon College has some fantastic catering.
6. Joe Frey – we’ve upped our game as far as worship is concerned this year, as we’ll be joined by New England musician Joe Frey. He’ll be leading us on Friday night and Saturday morning. You can check out a sample of Joe here with a free download of his song Send: https://joefrey.bandcamp.com/track/send
5. Incredible Intensives – this year during our pre-conference on Friday we have two phenomenal options for you to check out. Social media expert Adam McLane will be leading Teenagers + the Small Screen from 1:30pm-3:30pm and then from 4:00pm-6:00pm, we’ll have Scott Larson, as seasoned veteran with working with at-risk students, lead us in 10 Things Youth Workers Need to Understand about Reaching and Engaging at-Risk Youth for Transformational Change. (Did we mention that the pre-conference sessions are INCLUDED in the $25 conference registration!)
4. A Worship Service on Friday Night – as youth workers, we are constantly leading others. Here is your chance to just come, worship and take in God’s word without any responsibilities or jobs! We’re excited to have New England Youth Pastor Nathan Rockafellow sharing a message during our service from 7:00pm-8:00pm at Calvary Baptist Church in Peabody.
3. 15 New England Based Speakers to Choose From – we’ve got 15 awesome youth workersright from our back yard to choose from on a variety of topics all context sensitive to the ministry you are doing.
2. You Support a Local Ministry– 34% of every ticket sold for Open Boston will go to support Life Bridge Mentoring, a mentoring organization that is currently serving in 8 public schools in New Hampshire and Vermont and looking to expand!
1. $25!!!!! – All of this – the pre-conference on Friday, Saturday’s conference, the two meals, the swag, the worship service…all of it is just $25 per person! Seriously, it’s the best deal in youth ministry when it comes to training! (We also have a great deal with a local hotel for $82 which included breakfast too! That means for a total of just over $100 you get three meals, lodging, the pre-conference and the Saturday conference!)
What are you waiting for? Register for Open Boston today!